Spanish students can practice conversing with these simulated conversations. Answering questions can be difficult for students, but these 5 interpersonal speaking tasks give students some general information about what they will hear and how they should answer. An audio link accompanies each conversation, with a 20 second timed pause for students to answer. There is also a rubric for easy feedback!
These simulated conversations mimic the AP Spanish Simulated Conversation task and are also great practice for Seal of Biliteracy tests (like AAPPL) where interpersonal speaking is one of the tasks. Start practicing early!
Who can use this product?
- Students in Year 3 and up (they may be appropriate for the end of Year 2)
- Students practicing for the Seal of Biliteracy Test
- Students practicing for the AP Spanish Language and Culture Test
How can I use this product?
- Play the audio over a classroom speaker or
- Assign 1 or more conversations to individual students. They can each play the audio on their own device.
- Use these conversations as practice or as a graded assessment
What’s included in this product?
- 5 simulated conversations including topics on
- A brother helping a sister with a problem
- Helping a pen pal solve a problem
- Planning a family trip
- Planning a class project with a partner
- Discussing upcoming plans
- A rubric for easy teacher grading and feedback
- A student guide for each conversation
- 5 teacher script versions of the conversation
- Audio links complete with 20 second timed wait sections for students to complete their answer
- Teacher tips for how to use this resource
- Strategies to share with your students
Other resources you may like:
Spanish Seal of Biliteracy Test Prep Bundle
Spanish Seal of Biliteracy Integrated Listening and Speaking Activities
Spanish Task Cards: Travel Situations for Speaking or Writing!
Visit my store to see other products you might like! Click here to follow me on TpT to find out about Freebies, Sales and New Resources!
Find me on
Sign up HERE for my free resource library!
There are no reviews yet.