Do your Spanish students need some help with? Are they struggling to have in Spanish? Let’s give them some with these about accidents and injuries! Both students will have the opportunity to ask and answer questions as part of a conversation, but with a lot of scaffolding to build confidence.
There are 4 guided conversations, so both students will have a chance to ask and answer questions in a conversational way.
These conversations focus on accidents and injuries in the past time frame (preterite and imperfect).
- Spanish students in year 2 and up
- Students will work in partners to participate in a guided conversation
- Students will trade roles so both can practice asking questions and answering questions
- Teachers can assign these conversations as practice or as an assessment
- Students can practice the same conversations with multiple partners to increase comfort and proficiency!
- 4 different scenarios about accidents and injuries
- The conversations provide a scenario/topic of conversation
- The conversations provide general ideas about what to ask and answer to make it easier for students to keep their conversation going.
Sign up for my free resource library!
There are no reviews yet.