Do your Spanish students need some help with interpersonal speaking? Are they struggling to have conversations in Spanish? Let’s give them some guided support with these partner conversations about clothing and shopping! Both students will have the opportunity to ask and answer questions as part of a conversation, but with a lot of scaffolding to build confidence.
There are 4 guided conversations, differentiated between Novice and Intermediate levels. There are 2 conversations for each, so both students will have a chance to ask and answer questions in a conversational way.
These conversations focus on clothing and shopping.
Who can use this product?
- Spanish students in year 2 and up
How can I use this product?
- Students will work in partners to participate in a guided conversation
- Students will trade roles so both can practice asking questions and answering questions
- Teachers can assign these conversations as practice or as an assessment
- Students can practice the same conversations with multiple partners to increase comfort and proficiency!
What’s included in this product?
- 4 different guided conversation scenarios (2 Novice and 2 Intermediate)
- Novice scenarios have Question Words vocab bank for extra scaffolding
- The conversations provide a scenario/topic of conversation
- The conversations provide general ideas about what to ask and answer to make it easier for students to keep their conversation going.
- All of these can be edited to suit your students’ needs
Other resources you may like:
Visit my store to see other products you might like!
Find me on
Sign up for my FREE Resource Library HERE!