Looking for a great tutorial for your AP Spanish students for the Cultural Comparison? This Google Slides presentation will show AP Spanish students how to record a great Cultural Comparison on the AP Spanish Exam. This digital resource comes in a Spanish and an English version is fully editable!
This slide show is a concise introduction to the purpose and rules and requirements of the Cultural Comparison. It will explain what skills are assessed on this task and what the rules, requirements and expectations are. It contains helpful hints on what students should do and should not do to score well. It contains the task instructions so that students may memorize them head of time. Also included in this resource is a Google Doc with Spanish expressions that will be particularly helpful on this task.
Who can use this product?
- Students preparing to take the AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam
How can you use this product?
- Use this Slides presentation to introduce students to the Cultural Comparison Task
- Give students a concise version of what they need to do to score well
- Ask students to save this presentation in their Google Drive for future reference
- Ask students to memorize the directions for this task
- Ask students to memorize the key phrases included in the Google Doc
What’s included in this product?
- 2 identical presentations (1 in Spanish and 1 in English)
- Information on what skills the Cultural Comparison tests
- Information on the rules and requirements of the Cultural Comparison
- Helpful hints for how to organize your presentation
- Do’s and Don’ts for how to score well on the task
- A google doc that contains Spanish expressions that will be useful in this task
Visit my store to see other AP Test Prep products!
Other resources you may like:
AP Spanish E-mail Reply: How To
AP Spanish Simulated Conversation: How To
AP Spanish Argumentative Essay: How To
Find me on